Your donation is an investment to create better lives, healthier families and stronger communities.
Your contribution will help us provide a safe and nurturing learning environment for Chicago children. Mary Crane Center is a proven and trusted institution that is committed to helping families not just survive, but succeed. We are supported by contributions from government, corporations, foundations, and individuals. With your support, we are able to:
- Prepare children for kindergarten structure and socialization by giving them a quality early childhood education
- Provide early literacy programs, art education initiatives, and special needs screenings
- Encourage families to promote personal growth and well-being in the home and in their communities
- Hire teachers who are experienced in early child development and meet educational requirements
- Maintain high quality standards that allow us to be fully licensed by the State of Illinois and the City of Chicago
When you give to the Mary Crane Center, 91% of your gift will go directly to services that benefit child and family development. We are committed to the belief that every child deserves the best start possible and at Mary Crane Center, that is what we provide.
Mary Crane League is a 501(c)3 organization. All donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Fiscal Year 2019-2020 Expenses
- Direct Services
- Management & General
Make an In-Kind Donation
Mary Crane Center accepts donation of new and gently used items that increase our capacity to provide quality service to the children and families we serve. Below is a list of items that can be dropped off at any of our sites 6:30 am – 6:30 pm. Please call ahead to confirm delivery and complete the in-kind donation form so that we can keep an accurate record of the donations we receive. Thank you.